We are looking for a qualified Creative Writer to join our Editorial team. You will be working along side other creatives to produce and maintain high quality contents across all channels. Your stories will have to engage and inspire people to take action.
Do you have a knack for finding the perfect words to describe even the most complex products and services? Do you have a way with words that engages and inspires people to take action? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As a creative writer at LedgeFi Technologies Limited, you will be responsible for writing copy for a variety of projects, including print, web, mobile, video, and social media. You will work closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful creative writer will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
The Creative Writer is expected to(Responsibilities):
- Write original content for a variety of marketing materials, including but not limited to website copy, brochures, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Understand the target audience for each piece and write accordingly in order to achieve desired results
- Work with art directors, designers, and other members of the creative team to ensure that the finished product is on brand and meets objectives
- Adhere to style guides and tone guidelines set forth by the company
- Edit and proofread own work as well as the work of others, providing constructive feedback when necessary
- Brainstorm new ideas and approaches to writing projects
- Research industry trends, competitor activity, and other relevant information to inform writing
- Stay up to date on news and current events to identify potential topics of interest for the company’s blog or other channels
- Attend client meetings and/or calls as needed to gain a better understanding of project requirements
- Manage multiple projects at once, meeting deadlines and budget constraints
- Participate in new business pitches as needed, contributing fresh ideas and writing samples
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years professional writing experience with a strong portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to capture complex concepts and communicate them clearly
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro( is an added advantage)
- Experience with SEO and keyword research
- Experience writing for the web and knowledge of best practices for online content
- Social media or content marketing experience
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Join feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by the client, publisher or editors.
- Go to training sessions and workshops as required.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work would be advantageous).
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Basic computer skills.
- A growth mindset.